The Morneau Shepell Handbook of Canadian Pension and Benefit Plans, 15th Edition is an indispensable tool for understanding the essential elements of Canadian public and private pension and benefit plans, their legal and regulatory framework and their administrative requirements. Updated and developed by Morneau Shepell professionals, this insightful book takes you through comprehensive coverage as well as detailed explanations of retirement savings and deferred compensation arrangements; employee pensions and benefits; post-retirement options; and emerging issues.
This publication is intended for plan sponsors, administrators, consultants, human resources practitioners and others interested in the field of Canadian pensions and benefits. All the topics you want and all the information you need.
Chapters include information on:
• Employer Pension Plans
• Government Pension Programs, including Workers’ Compensation and Employment Insurance
• Financial Management of Pension Plans
• Pension Fund Investment Management
• Pension Standards Legislation and Case Law
• Taxation of Retirement Savings
• Multi-Employer Pension Plans
• Winding Up a Pension Plan
• Governance of Retirement, Savings and Other Benefit Plans
• Communicating Benefits and Retirement Savings Plans
• Extended Health and Dental Care Plans
• Group Life and Accident Insurance
• Employee Assistance Plans
• Workplace Health Management
• Post-Retirement and Post-Employment Benefits
• Retirement Planning
• Emerging Trends
. . . and much more.
The new edition of the Morneau Shepell Handbook of Canadian Pension and Benefit Plans is even better than its predecessors, with many chapters updated and expanded.
About Morneau Shepell: A leading human resource consulting firm for more than 40 years, Morneau Shepell provides integrated human resource solutions for all types of pension, group benefits, and compensation plans.
Study materials are not returnable and no refunds will be made.
Published by CCH Canadian Limited on 2012/07/1